Vintage cars and vibrant vistas
August 12th 2021 – Vancouver, Canada – Canadian indie developer Funselektor (Absolute Drift) has launched their chilled but challenging rally racer art of rally on Xbox One, Xbox Series, Game Pass for Xbox/PC and Switch today! The PlayStation 4 and 5 versions will come soon after and are still planned to release this Summer 2021.
The console version of art of rally benefits from all previous updates published on its PC counterpart, including the brand new “Kenya update” that releases today, simultaneously on all platforms with the console launch.
- Steam page
- Press kit
With a Metacritic score of 80 and a “very positive” (2300+ user reviews) on Steam, art of rally is a stylized driving experience inspired by the golden era of rally that takes the players all across the world to drive through beautiful and soothing environments inspired by real locations from Finland, Sardinia, Norway, Japan and Germany.
About art of rally:
- Progress through the golden years of rally in Career Mode
- 61 iconic rally cars from the 60s to the 90’s, Group B, Group S, Group A
- 60 rally stages in Finland, Sardinia, Norway, Japan and Germany
- Daily and weekly challenges with leaderboards
- Photo and Replay mode for sharing screenshots
- Ghost racing: Push your limits and chase your own best scores
- Vrooooooooooooooom 🏁
About the Kenya Update:
- 6 new challenging stages in breathtaking locations, including Mount Kenya and Lake Victoria
- 1 free-roaming map to chill under the African sky
- 4 new cars, vroom
- 2 new songs
- Zebras, giraffes, elephants!!!!!
Indie developer Dune “Funselektor” Casu has a thing for racing, as his games suggest. After releasing Absolute Drift in 2015, Dune launched on PC in September 2020 art of rally, an homage to the golden years of rally and cool vintage cars – now on Xbox consoles, Xbox GamePass, Playstation 4 and Nintendo Switch, and soon to come on PlayStation 4 & 5.
When he’s not programming games (don’t drive when you code!), you can find Dune all across Canada and the US, driving around in his van/office-on-wheels.