Sign ups are open throughout the Beta!
October 6, 2021 – Other Ocean Interactive is pleased to announce that the second closed beta for LOOT.io will begin on October 13, 2021. Closed Beta registration is open currently and will remain open throughout the duration of the beta.
LOOT is a multiplayer 2D rogue-lite shooter with an action-RPG combat style and rhythm. Fight through hordes of monsters in different biomes to collect that sweet, sweet loot! Satisfy all your inner loot goblin needs directly from your web browser!
- Explore a world filled with dangerous enemies, relying on your weapons as your only true friends!
- Slay dangerous foes and collect the precious loot they drop
- Find Outposts that have a Worm Mail to protect your loot and obtain it permanently
- Team up with players to defeat epic boss encounters in the open world
- You’re gonna get mercilessly killed…sorry not sorry
- When you die, your character is dead, any loot that was not sent back is completely lost
- Go back to the Hub World and tweak your loadout through augments and customized weapons
- …and try again!
About Other Ocean Group:Other Ocean Group, through its development, talent, and technology, has been bringing games to market on multiple platforms for both their original IPs and for top publishers and their customers since 2006. They have ongoing relationships with the world’s leading game publishers including Ubisoft, Electronic Arts (EA), Konami, Microsoft, Disney Interactive, Sony, and others. Other Ocean has worked on such industry-leading licenses as Minecraft, Rick and Morty, Toy Story, The Simpsons, Mortal Kombat, and Ultra Street Fighter. Other Ocean has won 2 XBox Live Arcade awards, several Editor’s Choice Awards, won a best of show award at E3, and has been nominated for Gamespot Best Game Awards and an Emmy award. Other Ocean has successfully launched many of their own IPs including RAD Boarding, #IDARB, Giant Cop, and Project Winter. Project Winter was developed in St. John’s, Newfoundland & Labrador by Other Ocean Interactive. They have been supported by their sister company Sculpin in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island. In addition to their Atlantic Canadian studios, Other Ocean also has a studio in Emeryville, California.