Castle of Pixel Skulls, the fun (but tough as nails) retro-styled platformer game is releasing today on Playstation 4 and Playstation 5.
Xbox and Nintendo Switch release will follow.
The Netherlands – [August 3rd 2021] – 2Awesome Studio (2AS) announces the console launch of Castle of Pixel Skulls. Playstation store is kicking off the console launch of Castle of Pixel Skulls today, August 3rd at 8AM PT / 5PM CEST.
Xbox and Nintendo Switch releases will follow throughout this week, on August 4th and August 6th, respectively.
The game will be available on all platforms for a retail price of 4,99 eur/gbp/usd. Pre-order discounted price (20% off) is still available on both Xbox and Nintendo Switch until mid August.
Pre-order discount periods:
- Xbox: August 18th
- Nintendo Switch: August 19th
- Playstation: August 3rd
- Xbox: August 4th
- Nintendo Switch: August 6th
Castle of Pixel Skulls is a fun retro-styled platformer filled with fun and crazy hurdles. Play challenging levels in a race against time in order to escape.
You play as an animated skeleton that wakes up in a haunted castle. In order to escape you need to overcome challenging levels full of enemies and traps while also racing against the clock to complete the levels as fast as possible. Spikes, fireballs, lava, timed platforms…everything in this castle is trying to kill you – will you have what it takes to survive?
- 4 different chapters with 10 levels each: a total of 40 levels full of madness and challenges!
- Dangerous traps and enemies: spikes, fireballs, lava, timed platforms, skeletons, and more!
- Timed levels: replay the levels as many times as you want and try to beat your previous score.
- Classic arcade platformer playstyle: old school difficulty of classic NES platform titles.
- Simple and accessible controls.
- Easy to play, hard to master.
Media Assets and Links
Other media inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
About 2Awesome Studio
2Awesome Studio is an independent game development studio and indie publisher whose mission is to add awesomeness to reality by developing video games with new and addictive mechanics and finding games that are equally awesome to publish.