Pre-orders are live, DLC plans revealed
Moscow, July 28, 2021 — Experience richer, darker visuals in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous, now available for pre-order.
Dismember enemies, survive wild weather, and let the streets run with blood – all in a new physical-based rendering system.
The tech and art upgrades were showcased in a new Dev Diary from developer, Owlcat Games. In addition, publisher META opened pre-orders on Steam, Epic Games Store, and GOG. Players can choose from three editions. The details about the content can be found on the official website
“We wanted to make the art style darker and more grounded,” says Alexander Mishulin, Creative Director. “So we had to rethink our graphical pipeline, to change the way we work with models, textures, and particle effects.”
Two story DLCs and a fully-fledged roguelike mode DLC are planned and included in the Season Pass.
The first DLC will feature new adventures that await the player after the victory over the Worldwound. Leave Golarion behind and use unparalleled mythic powers to defend the space-time continuum against imminent collapse.
The second DLC features a brand-new story that takes place during the main campaign. Band together with other survivors and try to reach the last foothold of the crusader forces in the city using scarce resources and relying only on your humble skills.
Third DLC, the roguelike mode with partial integration into the main campaign, will offer limitless replayability.
Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous will be released on September 2 on PC. PlayStation and Xbox versions will land before the end of 2021.
Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous new graphical features:
- Hand-painted textures
- Physical-based rendering
- Overhauled weather system
- New particle systems and surfaces
- Dynamic lightning
- Better textures and more realistic 3D models
- Darker and more serious art-style throughout
- 360 camera control
Digital Editions features:
- Core Edition – includes a digital copy of the game
- Commander Edition – includes the game, artbook, digital OST, digital world map, and in-game items
- Mythiс Edition – includes the game, artbook, digital OST, digital world map, in-game items, the season pass with three DLCs, including a new roguelike mode
Pre-order bonuses for any edition:
- 3 extra animal companions skins
- 2 in-game items (boots and amulet)
- Owlcat in-game pet
The game is published by META Publishing and developed by Owlcat Games. Prime Matter is a distribution partner for console editions.
For more on Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous, visit the official website
- Dev Diary 4: YouTube
- Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Website
- Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous on Steam
- Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous on GOG
- Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous on Epic Games Store
For official boilerplates, click here. Game Info
Title: Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous
Developer: Owlcat Games
Publisher: META Publishing
Release Date: September 02, 2021 (PC), TBA 2021 (PlayStation, Xbox)