Players will compete in ‘Speed Solo’ mode to win over $2,300 USD worth in prizes.
SEOUL – July 23, 2021 – KartRider Rush+, the popular racing game from Nexon, has opened registration for its fourth esports program in Southeast Asia, Race Master SEA Tournament 2021: Blazing Track. The tournament will afford spots to 512 racers from five countries in Southeast Asia: Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Singapore and Malaysia. Players will compete in the difficult “Speed Solo” mode for the chance to win from a pool of over $2,300 USD, as well as exclusive in-game prizes.
Registration Period: Today through Wednesday, July 28
Competition Period: Aug. 3 through Aug. 20
Live Streaming: 18:30 GMT Aug. 13,16 and 20
Interested players can register here.
The top four winners will receive:
- 1st place: $500 USD and in-game items (Badge, Title and Balloon)
- 2nd place: $367 USD and in-game item (Balloon)
- 3rd place: $267 USD and in-game item (Balloon)
- 4th place: $200 USD and in-game item (Balloon)
- About NEXON Co. Ltd.
- NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO) is a worldwide leader in free-to-play online and mobile games. Founded in Korea in 1994, Nexon developed one of the world’s first graphics-based massively multiplayer online games. Nexon also pioneered the concept of microtransactions and the free-to-play business model, setting a new standard in which play is free, and users have the option to purchase in-game items to enhance their experience. Nexon currently services nearly 100 titles in more than 190 countries. The Company is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan and its shares are listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
- About Race Master SEA Tournament 2021
- Race Master SEA Tournament 2021 #RaceFromHome is the first Southeast Asia esports tournament of KartRider Rush+, the popular mobile racing game from Nexon. Welcoming racers from 5 countries including Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Singapore, and Malaysia to compete against each other for the total reward value of over $19,000 USD. The tournament broadcasts through livestreams and lasts throughout the year of 2021.