Data analysis will incorporate various Business intelligence tools that can aggregate the data and present it in a way that can be used by all teams for enhanced collaboration.
1. Data analysis is the process where raw data is modeled, cleansed, and transformed through software with the aim of drawing conclusions from it.
2. Once the data is grouped, this allows it to be cleaned off outliers, incorrect information, and duplication.
3. Data visualization deals with how the data is presented to the final user.
4. The first step in the process of data analysis is grouping the data into various categories.
5. Various structural models are then used for data analysis. Variables are inputted into the data sets and this makes the data presentable to outside sources.
6. Analytical software will leverage on various charts and graphs; this lets the
user gain fast and real time insights on the presented data.