Dorfromantik is a peaceful building strategy and puzzle game where you create a beautiful and ever-growing village landscape by placing tiles.
You explore a variety of colorful biomes, discover and unlock new tiles and complete quests to fill your world with life!
The Team at Toukana Interactive was super busy and we’re taking the next big step in Dorfromantik’s development.
Today we are very happy to officially announce that the Creative Mode is now live in our Beta Program available for owners of the game!
“How can I join & play?” you might ask eagerly, well we have a detailed guide ready for you.
The new update is currently on the beta branch only, since there might still be some bugs and issues we want to resolve before publishing it on our live version.
Our first iteration of the creative mode comes with these features:
- an infinite tile stack
- option to skip unwanted tiles
- creative mode configuration menu giving you control of spawn probabilities of different element types
- options to switch individual biomes on or off
- possibility to continue your classic mode session in creative mode after the session is over
We will continue working on it so please let us know what you would like to see in future creative mode versions!
Apart from the creative mode, this new Beta Update includes a reworked save load system, allowing for an unlimited number of savegame in both classic and creative mode.
- support for an unlimited amount of savegames in both classic and creative mode
- one autosave slot each for classic mode and creative mode
- every saveslot behaves like an autosave slot as well as soon as it has been saved once
- store a screenshot for each savegame, which is displayed in the savegame selection menu and on savegame related confirmation screens
- reworked game mode and savegame selection screen
Here are some screenshots of the new Save/Load Menu:
Besides that, we also worked on performance, loading time optimization and more.
We’re curious to hear what players think of this update!