Enjoy Puzzle Bobble 3D: Vacation Odyssey in a New Dimension, Available Now on Playstation 5 and Playstation 4, with Additional PS VR Support
Survios and TAITO today launch Puzzle Bobble 3D: Vacation Odyssey on Playstation 5, Playstation 4, and Playstation VR, available on the PlayStation Store now! The game is a cross-buy title, meaning every PS4 purchase will come with the PS5 version at no extra cost for $19.99 USD, making this the best value puzzle bubble-busting package players could ask for!
Adding to the festivities, Survios and anime entertainment company Funimation have partnered to host a sweepstakes for fans of the game to win a stunning custom Puzzle Bobble-themed Playstation 5 console, and a ton of other great prizes, just in time to celebrate the loveable dragon Bub’s 35th birthday! Follow this link to take part in the giveaway for your chance to win, which can be found here!
Watch the gameplay trailer for Puzzle Bobble 3D: Vacation Odyssey HERE.
Puzzle Bobble 3D: Vacation Odyssey is Survios’ first true Cross-Reality title, which allows players to experience the game on PS4, PS5, or PS VR. The game can be fully experienced with or without a headset, and seamlessly swapped in-game for players who want to approach puzzles from a different perspective. Finally, the online 1v1 Duel Mode supports matches across the three different ways to play.
Puzzle Bobble 3D: Vacation Odyssey will also be adding multiple language support including Spanish, Japanese and EFIGS. Players who own the Oculus Quest VR-only version of the game, Puzzle Bobble VR: Vacation Odyssey, will automatically receive this update.
For the first time in thirty five years of Puzzle Bobble history, the spherical conundrums take stunning 3D forms to create brain-boggling challenges which will test the most die-hard veterans and newcomers to the franchise alike.
- 100 New, 3D Puzzles: For the first time in Puzzle Bobble history, spin, color-match and solve 3D bubble configurations with added depth and physics.
- A Classic Remade for Cross-Reality Play: Fully playable on PS4, PS5 or in PS VR – swap seamlessly in and out of a headset on the PS4 version.
- Optional PS VR Support: Virtual reality transforms players into a bubble-popping dragon to tackle puzzles in a new first-person perspective, with physicalized interactions when paired with PlayStation Move controllers.
- 3 Distinct Puzzle Modes: Master 100 progressively difficult puzzles in Story Mode, kick back and pop endless puzzles in Infinite Mode, or hop into online 1v1 Duel Mode, which supports matches across PS5, PS4 and PS VR.
- Easy to Pick-Up-&-Play; Challenging to Master: Simple controls and intuitive game mechanics introduce puzzle popping in a fun, non-intimidating way.
- Color Blindness Accessibility Options: 3 distinct Color Blindness Accessibility options make it possible for players who have R/G, B/Y or UNI to play.
ABOUT PUZZLE BOBBLE
Puzzle Bobble (a.k.a. Bust-A-Move) is an action-puzzle game where the brothers Bub and Bob, who have been transformed into bubble dragons by a wizard’s spell, search for a way to turn back into human form in a bubble-bursting adventure. The classic gameplay formula is simple but addictive: using various items and gimmicks, connect three or more bubbles of the same colour to remove them from the field and progress. A spin off from the 1986 arcade hit Bubble Bobble, which celebrates its 35th anniversary this year, Bust-A-Move/Puzzle Bobble has seen over 20 series titles across countless platforms since its 1994 debut. As sole owners of Bubble Bobble and Puzzle Bobble’s worldwide IP and copyrights, Taito will continue to expand both properties going forward.
Survios is a leading game development studio creating extraordinary interactive experiences with an emphasis on the future of reality-based entertainment. Since 2013, the studio has produced and published premium virtual reality experiences across popular licensed worlds and within its own critically acclaimed original properties. With immersion embedded in its DNA, the company is positioning itself at the epoch of the next generation platform revolution to develop Cross Reality interactions as the gaming, social media, and entertainment industries fix their eyes on the evolution of the metaverse.
For more information, visit www.survios.com
ABOUT TAITO CORPORATION
TAITO Corporation (TAITO) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd. With headquarters in Tokyo, Japan, TAITO operates core businesses such as game arcade operations, manufacturing coin-operated game machines, and mobile phone content services. A seminal part of gaming history, TAITO caused a worldwide sensation with its arcade legend, SPACE INVADERS, and developed such fan favorites as PUZZLE BOBBLE (BUST-A-MOVE) and ARKANOID. Today, TAITO continues to thrill game lovers of all generations by offering both classic and new family-oriented titles on the latest gaming platforms. TAITO delivers a wide range of entertainment experiences with the goal of providing consumers with fresh surprises and new discoveries.