The bonus content for Cereal Games Action-RPG, which completes the game’s main case, is released alongside a juicy game discount on Steam.
The long-awaited update for the Action-RPG from Cereal Games arrives today on Steam and coincides with a succulent discount for the game, which will see its price reduced by 15%. There is no better time to enjoy Pecaminosa and, of course, the new content La Soirée, which closes the main case of the game and introduces new areas, new mini-games, a new boss and several alternative endings.
We will shortly confirm the arrival of La Soirée on Nintendo Switch and Pecaminosa (along with its bonus content) on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
If you like noir style, detective stories and, why not, ghost tales, and you’re a pixel lover, Pecaminosa has all that and much more. Character evolution, several types of weaponry, melee attacks and dodges, secret areas, rewards for finishing off certain enemies, final bosses… it has it all!
La Soirée main features:
- New areas and characters: There’s new places to investigate and more characters to interact with. You just have to avoid dying.
- New minigames: on top of Blackjack, now there’s Poker and Slot Machines at casinos! Spending or winning… A simple matter of talent and perspective.
- Boss Battles: A new, unkown and fearsome boss awaits. And he looks pretty confident…
- Different endings: You own the story… But how you read it, will dictate its ending.
- Epilogue: Close the case. See the whole picture. Tie up the losse ends of a surpriseing nad supernatural story that will prove to you just how weak the flesh is…
- Two or more tries at jokes: We keep trying…
Pecaminosa is already available on the Nintendo eShop for Switch and on PC via Steam. La Soirée update is now available only on Steam.
We will shortly announce the release date for both Pecaminosa and La Soirée update for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One and the content update La Soirée for Nintendo Switch.