Seoul, Republic of Korea – August 9, 2021– Independent game studio Visual Light has already released their exciting VR action defense game, Throw Anything on Steam, PlayStation 4, Oculus Rift, Viveport, and Sidequest VR for $16.99.
In Throw Anything The mysterious “Scientist X” has decided to play God – conducting secret, forbidden experiments in secluded laboratories throughout the world. To conquer the whole world by spreading zombie viruses using ubiquitous cube.
There is nowhere to run and nowhere to hide as zombies climb up the walls hoping to satisfy their appetite for brains. To survive in Throw Anything: reload your guns, destroy all furniture in the room, and defeat zombies by throwing anything and everything to them.
Throw Anything now has over 50 million views on YouTube. The game has been optimized for the quest version in which you can enjoy the demo version and the paid version on the Sidequest VR
- Can interact with almost anything
- Break down anything that’s too big in order to throw it
- Throw any object within reach – humans included!
- Take on 6 challenging stages about to be overrun by the zombie horde!
- Defeat 5 mid-bosses and 6 powerful “main” bosses!
- Collect ancient relics to save the world!
- Defeat zombies and get powerful weapons as rewards!
- Test your limits at various difficulty levels!
Coming Up Throw Anything Switch Version
”Visual Light’ has been developing the Switch version of ‘Throw Anything’
to be released in the fourth quarter of 2022. It’s an action adventure game
about a deliveryman you’ve never seen before in a VR game who’s searching
for a vaccine to save the world.
About Visual Light
Visual Light aims to make the world bright and shine through games and content.
Visual Light is always making efforts to ventilate and open stagnant thoughts and illuminate the world from various perspectives. In addition, Visual Light never hesitates to challenge and expand its fields with various platforms such as PC, console, and mobile, and new technologies of VR, AR, and AI.