CONTENT MARKETING IN YOUR BUSINESS STRATEGY
1. Content educates your audience
You can use content to educate your audience on a problem, issue, and solution.
2. Content makes you a thought leader
If you study your niche well enough and publish what you’ve learned, you can become known as a thought leader.
3. Content builds a relationship with your audience
When you share information with your audience you establish a relationship. It begins with the first email, blog post, or social media update. Each piece of content builds on the last.
4. Content facilitates customer loyalty
One aspect of content marketing is giving information to your customers about products or services they’ve purchased, which boost customer loyalty.
5. Content encourages audience engagement
When you share great content with your audience, you have opportunities to boost engagement.
6. Content improves SEO
SEO and content work hand-in-hand. SEO enables search engines to find your content. And great content performs better in search engines.
7. Content boosts business growth When you use the right content, at the right time, in the right places, your business will grow.