Players Can Summon Iconic FINAL FANTASY VII Remake Characters, Challenge New Events and More
LOS ANGELES (Aug. 5, 2021) – Today, SQUARE ENIX® announced that fan-favorite mobile RPG FINAL FANTASY® BRAVE EXVIUS® will host the FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE collaboration event, bringing a celebratory campaign and new content from now until August 18th, players can summon iconic FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE characters, earn valuable gear, take part in a limited-time campaign and more.
New content arriving with the FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE collaboration event includes:
- New FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE Units – Fan-favorite characters are available to summon in FFBE for a limited time, including Legendary Hero Sephiroth as a powerful Neo Vision (NV) unit, as well as Avalanche’s Biggs & Wedge as 5-7★. An additional character from FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE, Barret (FFVII REMAKE), is also now NV Awakenable.
Legendary Hero Sephiroth, Biggs & Wedge, Barret (FFVII REMAKE)
- FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE Free Daily Summon – From now until August 20th, players have the chance to perform sixteen free daily 10 summons, totalling to up to 160 free summons. Players can receive the brand-new Legendary Hero Sephiroth, Avalanche’s Tifa and more from these free summons.
- Neo Vision Login Reward – From now until August 18th, players can obtain the Cetra Descendant Aerith (NV) unit by logging in.
Cetra Descendant Aerith
- Raid Event: Destiny’s Crossroads – Starting today until August 18th, players can obtain an event exclusive weapon Masamune (FFVII REMAKE) and receive the recipe to enhance it by completing event missions. Players will also be able to earn items including Sephiroth’s Gloves (FFVII REMAKE), Barret’s Shades (FFVII REMAKE), and a NV EX Ticket (5★/NV) through a limited time summon using coins earned from the event.
- Chronicle Battle: Rufus Shinra – In this new Chronicle Battle players will face off against Rufus Shinra to earn rewards, including Brave Insignia (FFVII) for FINAL FANTASY VII units. They can also earn an event exclusive weapon Guard Stick (FFVII REMAKE) and the recipe to enhance it.
- Friend Point Daily 10 Fragment Summon – Players can summon up to 10-unit fragments, which are used to awaken specific Neo Vision units, with 10,000 Friend Points once a day from now until August 18th.
- FFVII REMAKE Collaboration Giveaway – Players can earn materials that can be used to fully level up Cetra Descendant Aerith.
FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS is available now as a free-to-play app (with in-app purchases) through the App Store®, Google Play™ and the Amazon App Store. This title is developed as a collaboration between SQUARE ENIX and gumi Inc. (developer of the hit title Brave Frontier). The game is available in eight languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese (traditional), Korean, Thai and Indonesian.
About FINAL FANTASY Portal App
The free-to-download “FINAL FANTASY Portal App®” provides the latest and greatest on all things FINAL FANTASY, as well as exclusive developer commentary, special features and more. By logging-in with their Square Enix account, players can accumulate points that can be exchanged for various items. Also, the iconic Triple Triad® card game from FINAL FANTASY VIII makes its mobile debut, and is playable in the app. The FF Portal App is available now on the App Store® and Google Play™.
About gumi Inc.
Founded in 2007, gumi Inc. (Tokyo Stock Exchange: 3903) is a leading global mobile game publisher and developer headquartered in Japan, with overseas operations in Singapore, Taiwan and the United States. The company has proven success in launching titles worldwide, such as the widely popular role-playing games Brave Frontier and THE ALCHEMIST CODE. gumi also invests in VR/AR/blockchain markets. With ongoing publishing and development projects on a wide array of mobile, AR and VR platforms, gumi aims to change the world through innovative entertainment products and services, including both original content and collaborations with popular IP.
About Square Enix, Inc.
Square Enix, Inc. develops, publishes, distributes and licenses SQUARE ENIX®, EIDOS® and TAITO® branded entertainment content throughout the Americas as part of the Square Enix group of companies. Square Enix, Inc. is affiliated with a global network of leading development studios such as Crystal Dynamics® and Eidos Montréal™. The Square Enix group of companies boasts a valuable portfolio of intellectual property including: FINAL FANTASY®, which has sold over 163 million units worldwide; DRAGON QUEST®, which has sold over 83 million units worldwide; TOMB RAIDER®, which has sold over 84 million units worldwide; and the legendary SPACE INVADERS®. Square Enix, Inc. is a U.S.-based, wholly owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.
©2015-2021 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. Developed by gumi Inc.
LOGO ILLUSTRATION:©2014 YOSHITAKA AMANO
BRAVE EXVIUS, FINAL FANTASY, the FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS logo, FINAL FANTASY PORTAL APP, TRIPLE TRIAD, CRYSTAL DYNAMICS, DRAGON QUEST, EIDOS, EIDOS MONTREAL, SPACE INVADERS, SQUARE ENIX, the SQUARE ENIX logo, TAITO and TOMB RAIDER are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Square Enix group of companies. App Store is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc. All other trademarks are properties of their respective owners.