Developed by Cobble Games, featured by Realms Deep, and coming to PC, Switch, Xbox, and PlayStation, Chains of Fury is a bloody, fast-paced, retro looter-shooter with a retro vibe and comic book visuals. Fans of the ’90’s classics like Duke Nukem, Quake, Unreal Tournament, and Doom will feel right at home.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – August 16th, Warsaw, Poland.
If you’re looking for another “save the world and become a hero,” copy-paste story, move along, as there’s nothing to see for you here. Because here, you’ll get the chance to become the meanest bastard this world has ever seen, whose testosterone can only be measured by the number of bullets you fire at those standing in your way. That’s right, you’re a hired gun, and your former clients put you in prison instead of paying you. That will be their last mistake. You’ll find them, and you WILL get your money back. No world-saving, no zero-to-hero bullsh*t, no mercy. It’s nothing personal – it’s just business.
KNOCK, KNOCK! WHO’S THERE? MY BOOT ON YOUR FACE, SCUMBAG!
Chains of Fury is a bloody, fast-paced, retro looter-shooter where you have only one goal – spread bloody mayhem among the alien scumbags. Stuck looking for an exit? Blow a wall and then shoot the suckers behind it. No limitations, just adrenaline rushing in your veins and one question ringing in your head – are you ready to put Duke himself to shame?
IT’S TIME TO KICK SOME SERIOUS ASS!
- Destructible walls. Bash, jump, demolish and start mayhem in six different worlds filled with destructible elements of the environment. Forget about keys or lockpicks – tear apart and crush instead.
- Hidden secrets. Loads of easter eggs and secrets are waiting to be found.
- Retro inspired. Experience the bloody retro vibe you remember from ’90’s classics like Duke Nukem, Quake, Unreal Tournament, and Doom but in a modern shooter.
- Comic book visual style. Dive into a game world that looks and feels just like a comic book.
- Dark humor. Forget the pompous pep-talk protagonists that modern shooters deliver these days and enjoy punchlines that will remind you of the times when FPS games made you smile.
- Split-screen multiplayer. Play with your friend or against your foe.
- Guns, guns, and more guns! Lots of crazy weapons at your disposal, from shotguns and machine guns to a grappling hook, shrink ray, and many more.
Chains of Fury is being developed by Cobble Games and will come to PC first and later to Nintendo Switch, Xbox, and PlayStation thanks to Gaming Factory. The launch of the game will be preceded by a Kickstarter campaign in Q4, 2021.
About Cobble Games
Cobble Games is a small independent game studio trying to survive in the dangerous waters of the game industry. The team used to work mostly as an outsourcing partner of bigger studios. Now, with the help of publishers, they are trying to deliver their own games. The developers can’t compete with bigger studios, so they have to make sure that their games are as juicy and unique as possible.
About Gaming Factory
Gaming Factory is a producer and publisher of PC and console games. Among the company’s main objectives are producing and publishing its own titles for consoles and PC and supporting independent development teams.