Recruit survivors, upgrade your bunker and survive multiple apocalypses in this subterranean town management sim
It’s finally October, and Hamsters Gaming are inviting everyone to stay indoors for Spooky Season. In Shelter Manager—launching into early access on October 9th—players step into the stockpiled shoes of a bunker administrator, tasked with leading your people through one of several earth-shattering cataclysms and preparing them to reclaim the surface. That is, if they can survive the long, hard months underground.
On top of a story-driven campaign introducing its many systems, Shelter Manager also lets players customize the existential threats they’re facing, with multiple scenarios available in its robust sandbox mode. Nuclear war, deadly plague or a planet-pulverizing meteor impact each provide different challenges to face in the dark days ahead. Players will have to decide what kind of civilization they want to lead out of the apocalypse.
What kind of leader are you? Will you assemble a utopian enclave of scientists, researching new technologies to confront the threats ahead? Will you lead a hard-working town of laborers, mining for resources to trade with other bunkers? Or will you carve out a new future through force of arms, raising a powerful army to raid for ill-gotten gains. Your choices matter in Shelter Manager.
- A full story-driven campaign, introducing one of several possible doomsday scenarios
- Pick your apocalypse (Nuclear war, global pandemic, or meteorite strike) and home (USA, Europe, and Asia) in the expansive sandbox mode
- Balance morale & efficiency, rationing food, electricity, and how much sleep is allowed
- Expand the bunker, recruit more civilians and build a subterranean civilization
- 10 special rooms to unlock and expand the bunker, each with key functions
- Produce weapons, build an army and war with other bunkers for supplies
- 6 different types of weapons and soldiers to choose from and command
Shelter Manager launches into early access on Steam next Saturday, October 9th. Preview copies are available now. Email the media contact below for more details.
About Hamsters Gaming:
Hamsters Gaming is an independent game development and co-production company in Europe. We provide a full cycle of services in all the main areas of game development such as: game design, art design, animation and programming.
The company was established in 2016 by professionals with work experience with some of the largest figures in the gaming industry. Today, there are 20 most diverse, creative, inspired professionals in their fields in the company that create a unique gaming culture.