Osaka, Japan, August 17th, 2021 – SNK CORPORATION is proud to announce the fourth Season Pass 3 DLC character for Samurai Shodown is none other than the popular warrior from Guilty Gear Xrd REV 2 herself—Baiken! Her DLC goes on sale August 19th, 2021.
The lone warrior Baiken will join as a DLC character. This vengeful warrior travels from faraway lands. Along with her left eye and right arm, Baiken has lost everything when she was only a child. Now, shaped by that harrowing experience, she dedicates her life to tracking down the one responsible for everything—That Man. No land is too far, and no warrior is strong enough to stand in her way. With an unwavering blade and peerless sight, Baiken swears to track and cut down That Man.
Baiken is available on August 19th as the fourth character in the Season Pass 3 DLC lineup which includes popular characters Cham Cham, Hibiki Takane, and Shiro Tokisada Amakusa. Baiken will be available on PlayStation®4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, Stadia, Epic Games Store and Steam for $5.99/€5.99. More information is available on the website. Press assets are available here.
About the Guilty Gear series:
The 2D fighting game series Guilty Gear was created by Arc System Works Co., Ltd. in 1998. The series is praised by fans for its interesting and unique characters, speedy and stylish action elements, and fascinating world steeped in outlandish SF fantasy.
Headquartered in Osaka, Japan, SNK develop, publish, and distribute interactive entertainment software on a global scale. Known for such franchises as THE LAST BLADE, THE KING OF FIGHTERS, METAL SLUG, and SAMURAI SHODOWN, SNK continues to focus on their rich console game and arcade history.
©SNK CORPORATION ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
© ARC SYSTEM WORKS
* All in-game footage displayed is work-in-progress. Design and specifications are subject to change.
*“PlayStation” is a registered trademark or trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc.
* Nintendo Switch is a trademark of Nintendo.
* Stadia and related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC.
* © 2021, Epic Games, Inc. All rights reserved. Epic, Epic Games, and the Epic Games logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Epic Games, Inc. in the United States of America and elsewhere.
* ©2021 Valve Corporation. Steam and the Steam logo are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Valve Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.