Following a livestream showcase at gamescom 2021, Vizor Games announces the arena is open for champions to engage in brutal PvP melee battles on PC
Minsk, Belarus, August 27, 2021 — Vizor Games launched the PC Open Beta of its free-to-play title Blood of Heroes: a no-nonsense PvP melee action multiplayer set in an unforgiving world of eternal strife. As part of the campaign, Vizor is presenting the game at this year’s gamescom between August 25th and 27th. An exclusive interview with IGN by Blood of Heroes project director Dmitry Voronov was broadcast as part of the gamescom Studio yesterday. PC players can now sign-up for Open Beta access on the Blood of Heroes website.
The Open Beta will run until the yet-to-be-announced full release of the game for PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X; gameplay will continuously be improved and updated based on player feedback.
Blood of Heroes dwells on humanity’s appetite for destruction. Each of the game’s multiple heroes is a champion of war, who has been locked in a cycle of mayhem. Every day they must rise and fight, striving to prove their merit before the stone-faced gods and earn their unearthly favors.
- A demanding and intricate skill-oriented combat system that factors in every aspect of battlefield carnage to reward the most capable skull-splitter
- An initial set of heroes who are way more than walking bags of stats: each can fight through all odds in the right hands or lose against the meekest of the meek if not handled aptly
- Three main modes: challenge a stranger to a Duel, join a tag team of fellow glory-seekers in Brawl, or hone your warband’s tactical capabilities in Domination
- Personal arena items turn the player’s den into the ultimate fighting pit with gameplay-altering landscapes and monstrous decorations
- Blood of Heroes is playable in English, German, French, Russian, Polish, Spanish, Portuguese, Turkish, and Italian. To receive the latest news and updates, follow the game on YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook
- About Vizor Games:
- Vizor Games is known for its mobile and social games. In 2017, the publisher founded its PC and console division, and Blood of Heroes is their first release. The company always wanted to create games for different platforms and audiences. Four years ago, several members inside Vizor Games formed a team to embark on a new direction and create original PC & Console projects.