Maplers to Celebrate the Legacy of The MapleStory Franchise with Exclusive Rewards, Virtual Activities, Special Announcements and More on November 13!
MapleStory, the popular free-to-play global MMORPG from Nexon, returns with its annual MapleStory Fest on November 13, 2021, in an all-digital event! To continue ensuring that all fans have a fun and safe experience, MapleStory Fest at Home will take place via the MapleStory Twitch channel and the MapleStory YouTube channel at 1:00 p.m. PT / 4:00 p.m. ET. To make things even more exciting, Maplers who participate in the live event will receive exclusive in-game MapleStory Fest rewards for Maplestory and MapleStory M!
With MapleStory Fest, fans and content creators who love MapleStory and MapleStory M can celebrate years of epic content, updates, and player moments. To thank the fans for their loyalty and excitement for the game throughout the years, MapleStory’s digital event will feature special announcements and activities in which players can participate with fellow Maplers including:
- FashionStory Contest – Take a screenshot of your in-game character to show off to the community and to win prizes. Following this, Nexon will create a shortlist of the best entries, and Maplers and fans will judge them afterward as they vote for the most fashionable character during the event.
- Low Budget Cosplay Challenge – Make your most creative costume from MapleStory and MapleStory M with a limited budget of $50! Selected cosplays will be voted on by fans during the event.
- Fan Art Showcase – We love fan art! Send your artwork and Nexon America will showcase the final winners to the fans during the event.
- About MapleStory
- MapleStory is one of the largest and most active free-to-play, side-scrolling MMORPGs with over 13 million registered players from its Global services alone out of a total seven MapleStory services around the world. First released in North America in May 2005, the game continues to grow and evolve alongside its passionate community since launching over 16 years ago. There have been over 274 million characters created to date, which would make MapleStory the 4th highest populated country in the world.
- About MapleStory M
- MapleStory M, launched globally on July 24, 2018, brings the nostalgic world of side-scrolling MMORPG MapleStory to mobile, offering the same endless amount of customization, immersive storylines and epic boss raids that fans have come to expect from the legendary franchise. MapleStory M quickly reached 10 million downloads within 100 days after global launch and recently celebrated its 3-year anniversary with 16 million global downloads.
- About Nexon America Inc.
- Founded in 2005, Nexon America Inc. delivers outstanding free-to-play online game expertise and live game support, taking the strengths of NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) and applying them for uniquely western audiences. Nexon America has consistently sustained iconic franchises such as MapleStory and Mabinogi for more than a decade, which have gone on to break records and captivate players. With new projects on the horizon, Nexon America maintains the pioneering and innovative spirit of its parent company, employing its player-first approach, while designing the best possible gameplay experiences for the western market.