Montpellier, France – 12th August: The Northmen have gathered on Pocket Gamer’s LaunchPad for some warm up battles before the big fight when Northgard sets foot on Android on August 24th.
Oh and one last thing… Mobile Multiplayer will be available in late September!
To celebrate the Android release, the Horse DLC will be available for free from August 24th to August 31st on both the App Store and Google Play. All you’ll have to do is pick it up on your respective store!
After selling over 2 million units on PC, Console and iOS, the Northmen of Northgard will invade Android devices on August 24th at $8.99/€8.99.
Players can already pre-register the game on Google Play to be notified when it’s out and grab it at a special 30% off launch price.
We’d love you to review the game! Fill out this form to get your code.
- Build your settlement on the newly discovered continent of Northgard
- Assign your vikings to various jobs (Farmer, Warrior, Sailor, Loremaster…)
- Manage your resources carefully and survive harsh winters and vicious foes
- Expand and discover new territory with unique strategic opportunities
- Achieve different victory conditions (Conquest, Fame, Lore, Trading…)
- Play against other Clans with different difficulty levels and personalities
- Includes the following major updates: Ragnarok & Relics
Players can subscribe to our Newsletter here: http://bit.ly/NorthgardMobileNL
How will you honor your Clan?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Playdigious:Based in Montpellier, France, Playdigious is a publisher with in-house porting capacity currently working on high quality indie games on mobile, PC and console (Dungeon of the Endless Switch/PS4, Cultist Simulator Mobile, Dead Cells Mobile, etc). The company was established in 2015 by Xavier Liard and Romain Tisserand, experienced entrepreneurs who previously founded DotEmu.